This new 42-page catalog describes a selection of equipment and consumables for manual welding and cutting applications. You will discover many new products.
In the family of equipment:
- CITOSTEP, a new generation of intelligent MIG/MAG welding power source with digital parameter control.
Available in compact or separate versions.
- CITOMIG 180MP HPF, a MIG/MAG inverter adapted to the needs of welders needing high mobility and ease of use.
With the PFC (Power Factor Control) function, your energy consumption will be reduced by 30%.
- CITOWAVE III HPS, an industrial high tech MIG/MAG installation (inverter technology) with increased power.
The HPS (High Penetration Speed) allow higher productivity with lower distorsion of base material and less welding passes.
In the family of consumables:
- New range of low-emission Chrome VI electrodes - CLEARINOX E 308L and 316L - and wires for MAG welding of stainless steels - & CLEARINOX F 308L PF & F 316L PF.
The low Chromium VI content in the fumes improves the working conditions in the workshop.
What's new for the protection of your welders?
- The top of the range self-obscuring mask GOLDENARK allows you to see larger with its extra-wide screen.
- The WST2 extraction torches range, with air cooled and water cooled versions.