With the recent acquisition of several welding and cutting brands, Lincoln Electric expands its product range to include Oerlikon & Weldline. This transaction brings together two experienced teams that focus on innovative developments in welding and cutting technology and together offer their customers the industry's most comprehensive range of solutions, technologies and application support.
For the Location Eisenberg (Pfalz) or Essen, we are seeking a Customer Service Representative (m/f) to deliver exceptional service to our internal and external customers.
• As the main point of contact you will ensure orders are taken, reviewed for accuracy and expedited to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
• Tasks such as providing information on price and stock availibility, preparing shipments, assisting with warranty requests are critical to this role
• To be successful you will have 3+ years of experience in a fast paced customer service or call center environment
• You will have the ability to build customer relationships and have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Data accuracy, strong written and verbal communication (in German and English) and proficiency in MS Office and SAP (or similar ERP) is highly regarded
What you can expect:
• A competitive compensation package that rewards high performance
• Career Development Opportunity
For more information about this exciting opportunity and / or to apply, please send your resume to
Human Resources Business Partner
Alternatively you can post your resume to:
OERLIKON Schweißtechnik GmbH
Human Resources Department
Att: Yesim Aktimur